While you might be a legendary and super-powered Phantom Thief in the shadow world, Persona 5 still follows the series tradition of having you live out the day-to-day life of an average high schooler the rest of your time. Being an ordinary student means you have to go to class, and that means on occasion being picked on by the teacher to provide an answer or two.
This isn't just window dressing in Persona 5: one of the major character trait stats thjat is used in the game is Knowledge, and your performance in school both impacts and is directly impacted by your knowledge stat. Knowledge is important: it helps you to pass certain speech checks, be that trying to chomp down an enormous burger or trying to get a little closer to a particularly smart confidant to advance your relationship.
Knowledge can also help to boost your popularity (as Persona 4's creeper teacher once said once said, popularity leads to intimacy) in a manner of speaking - if you get high marks on your exams, your Charm, another key stat, will rise. Charm is one of the more difficult stats to grind, so this is useful - and also remember that any stat gains socially will carry over to new game plus, if you're crazy enough to put some 200 hours into this admittedly amazing thing.
Every time you get a question right in class you'll gain a little bit of knowledge, but that alone won't be enough, so be sure to take out the time to do some studying too. You can do this in a few places such as the Shibuya Cafe, Leblanc or the School Library. Below, we've listed all the test answers so you'll never get one wrong. We won't tell anyone about this little... aide-memoire. You're already a thief - what's a little grade massaging?
Persona 5 School Class Answers - April / May
- 4/12 - Logic.
- 4/19 - Line C.
- 4/23 - Singing.
- 4/25 - Answer 1: Knowing your actions are wrong. / Answer 2: Convictions that you're right.
- 4/27 - Four Colours.
- 4/30 - Answer 1: Wonder. / Answer 2: Child. / Answer 3: A prodigy.
- 5/7 - A femme fatale.
- 5/10 - Minamoto no Yoshitsune.
Midterm Exam Answers: 5/11 - 5/14
- Question 1: An Optical Illusion.
- Question 2: Visual Information.
- Question 3: Brain.
- Question 4: They have different cognitions.
- Question 1: Magistrate's Patronage.
- Question 2: The name of a sum of currency.
- Question 1: Ignorance.
- Question 2: Four.
- Your performance in this stage of your midterms is determined by your Knowledge stat. To have good performance, your knowledge needs to be Learned.
- 5/16 - Van Gogh.
- 5/21 - The Silver Ratio.
- 5/23 - "Together" and "Senses".
- 5/26 - Arsene Lupin, Tentleman Burglar.
- 5/30 - William Kidd.
Persona 5 School Class Answers - June / July
- 6/4 - They were brightly colored.
- 6/7 - Hermit crabs.
- 6/8 - Dreams.
- 6/11 - Three Olympic-sized pools.
- 6/13 - The government.
- 6/15 - It'll change color.
- 6/23 - Pope Joan.
- 6/27 - Heavy Rain.
- 6/29 - Gold.
- 7/1 - Baozi.
- 7/4 - Someone pretentious said so.
- 7/7 - Soumen.
- 7/8 - They have the same flavor.
- 7/9 - 180 degrees.
- 7/11 - Luciferin.
- 7/12 - Ishikawa Goemon.
Finals Answers: 7/13 - 7/16
- Question 1: Noveau Riche.
- Question 2: Gentleman thief.
- Question 3: Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
- Question 4: He was boiled alive.
- Question 1: It's not related to crabs.
- Question 2: Television.
- Question 1: B4-size paper.
- Question 2: "Together" and "senses".
- This stage of your test performance is automatic, determined by your in-game knowledge stat. For a good grade you'll need a knowledge stat of Scholarly.
Persona 5 School Class Answers - September / October
- 9/3 - Nothing
- 9/6 - Chronostasis
- 9/14 - The 19th Century.
- 9/17 - A cat.
- 9/21 - Czechoslovakia.
- 9/24 - It shows up well on TV.
- 9/28 - Answer 1: Phantom. / Answer 2: Vibration. / Answer 3: Syndrome.
- 9/29 - Fishermen of the Nagaragawa.
- 10/3 - Three watermelons in the sun.
- 10/6 - A guillotine.
- 10/11 - A.
Midterm Exam Answers: 10/17 - 10/20
- Question 1: Name of the one who proposed it.
- Question 2: A Doctor.
- Question 3: It could execute people quickly.
- Question 1: It has thirty-two faces.
- Question 2: Slave labor.
- Question 1: Phantom Vibration Syndrome.
- Question 2: The Imperial Household Agency.
- The performance in this day of your midterms is determined by your knowledge rank. For good performance, your rank needs to be Encyclopedic.
- 10/22 - Five.
- 10/24 - It's meaningless.
Persona 5 School Class Answers - November / December
- 11/2 - Thieves' cant.
- 11/4 - The Holy Grail.
- 11/8 - Zero.
- 11/10 - An eye.
- 11/12 - It's heavily processed.
- 11/15 - They put makeup on him.
- 11/17 - B.
- 11/18 - The summit of Mt. Fuji.
Finals Answers: 12/20 - 12/23
- Question 1: D.
- Question 2: Not their real voice.
- Question 3: They speak the same.
- Question 4: Supplement the voice.
- Question 1: Hearts.
- Question 2: It includes a number.
- Question 1: Japan.
- Question 2: Dreadnought.
- The performance in this final day of your finals is determined by your knowledge rank. For good performance, your rank needs to be Encyclopedic.