Well hot off the heels of update 1.02, Nioh has just received even more post-launch support in the update 1.03 patch. This update adds a plethora of game balance adjustments and also various bug fixes.
- Increased rewards for random encounters
- Added forging item for trade at Hidden Tea House
- Adjusted Amrita Regeneration from Extraction Talisman while using Living Weapon
- Adjusted paralysis effect of Medusa Power
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented completing Magatama Of Fire and Fiercer Flame sub-missions
- Fixed a bug which caused emotion tutorial window to remain throughout the Daizaifu Main mission
- Fixed a bug that prevented the unlocking of the "Saika Magoichi Crusher" title
The above patch notes came from the officially Team Ninja twitter account here. There is also some mention of other minor bugs being fixed with this update but the details on those are sparse. Safe to say Team Ninja is very committed to supporting the game and the community they've fostered.