NIS America has detailed several aspects to the job system found in God Wars: Future Past. Find the information and screenshots for the upcoming strategy RPG below, courtesy of the publisher.
In GOD WARS Future Past, each character can have 3 jobs:
- Determines equippable items, stat growth and distribution, and allows you to learn and use skills related to that job using Job Points.
- Allows you to learn and use skills related to that job using Job Points.
Unique Job (Unable to Change)
- Each character's Unique Job grants them access to their own personal sets of upgradable skills.
Main and Sub Jobs are split into three different categories:
- Physical Combat
- Recovery Support
- Offensive Spellcasting
As you battle enemies and clear stages, both your Job Points and Job Level will increase.
- Allows you to purchase new skills specific to your Job.
- Increasing your Job Level makes your Job more powerful and unlocks more jobs on the job tree. You must meet a specific level requirement to unlock Intermediate and Advanced jobs.
The Samurai are an upgraded version of the Warrior and are best if used in close-range combat. If you prefer long-range combat, consider leveling up your Warrior to an Archer instead.
The Spiritualist, on the other hand, is upgraded from the Magician and can unleash incredibly powerful attacks, but they tend to use a large amount of MP.
God Wars: Future Past is set to release on June 16 in Europe and June 20 in North America for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. You can find more screenshots here, and announcement information here.