Soul Hackers 2 Quiz Guide - Trivia Quiz Answers to Academics Wanted
Soul Hackers 2 has a handful of quests, which we detail out in our Soul Hackers 2 Quiz Guide. One of the trickier sets of quests is the one from an NPC named Kyuta, who will periodically ask Ringo some trivia questions in order to open a mysterious box he has found. These trivia quests stem from the various mythologies that Megami Tensei games plainly reference in many of its demon origins.
Kyuta has three quests in total, with each getting progressively harder further into the game. If you fail to answer the questions correctly, it's no big deal as you can try to answer again as many times as you need. However, we're here to help make it easier on you by providing the answers to these questions.
The answers to the three quests can be found below.
Early in the game, after meeting Victor at Goumaden for the first time, one of the quests available to you will be your introduction to Kyuta, who will ask you to answer certain quiz questions in order to undo the lock on a mysterious box he found.
- What is the current name of the country where the story of Night Mokoi originated? - Australia
- What is the translated meaning of Jirae Koropokkur's name? - Dweller beneath the butterbur
- Which demon is also known by the title "count of death and destruction?" - Halphas
Academics Wanted (Again)
Part way through the Ozaki Tower dungeon, you'll get your second quiz quest from Kyuta. This time, you have to get 4 questions right. Here are the answers.
- What is the name of the demon said to seduce men and born from demon Lilith? - Lilim
- Nezha Taizi is the Chinese heroic god in the form of a young boy. Whom did he fight? - Sun Wukong
- The Raptor Muu Shuwuu was supposedly a girl who never knew love. What is she known to drain from her victims? - Brains
- What two things is the Greek god Dionysus associated with? - Drink and Theater
Academics Wanted (Yes, Again)
After getting access to the late-game 34th Ward Municipal Building dungeon, you'll receive the third and final quest from Kyuta, which is also the most tricky trivia yet. You have to answer five questions correctly, and here are the answers.
- Divine Power is a ranked title for angels. What is their original Greek name? - Exousiai
- Which of these demons is known to have a great knowledge of both birds and jewelry? - Decabaria
- Which evil dragon is famous for being slain by the Scandinavian hero, Siegfried? - Fafnir
- Concerning the vampire Kudlak and the emissary of light, Kresnik. What color are their animal forms when they do battle? - Black and white
- What is the name of the place of judgement where the Egyptian god Anubis weighs the hearts of the dead? - The Court of Osiris