Fallout 76 Fire Breathers Exam Answers - all test answers for the Into the Fire quest
It feels like a bit of a role playing game tradition that sooner or later you're going to come up against a quiz. Fallout 76 is no exception, where the Fire Breathers Test Exam will test your knowledge as part of the Into the Fire quest. We've got the answers so you can, y'know, cheat. Who said cheaters never prosper?
The Fire Breathers Test Exam answers are hardly as extensive as what we've had to put together for things like the Persona 5 Class Test answers, but there's still a few key questions you need to answer in order to complete the test. On this page we're going to list the questions and answers so you can successfully join the Fire Breathers, a sort of elite first responder unit of firefighters - as you'd expect.
Need some more Fallout 76 assistance? We've got plenty of help for surviving in the wasteland:
Fallout 76 Fire Breathers Exam Answers
In order to get access to the Fire Breathers Test, you'll first want to head to the Charleston Fire Department, found on the southern edge of Charleston. There's a friendly Firefighter brand Protectron robot there ready to help you, and that robot will invite you to join the Fire Breathers - but you'll have to prove your worth.
The natural way to complete this quest is to head into the fire station and read up on the exam answers in notes scattered throughout the Charleston Fire Department building, then when ready head to the three terminals and tackle the quesitons. If you're more the instant gratification type, however, you can just use us here on RPG Site as your personal Fallout 76 cheat sheet. We won't tell anyone if you don't.
The question and answer order has an element of the random to it, but there's a finite number of questions - so just check the list below and make sure you select the right answer in order to pass the Fire Breathers test exam and become a firefighter... of sorts.
- One of you fellow Fire Breathers has been burned. The area is painful to the touch, but no blisters are forming. You’ve applied a cool compress. What’s the next thing you should do?
- Answer: Gently bind the burn with clean bandages
- While traversing a smoke-filled building, your breathing apparatus has failed. Which of the following will serve as the best replacement?
- Answer: A water soaked rag
- The tunnel you’re traversing has begun filling up with a strange gas and you’re without your breathing apparatus. What do you do?
- Answer: Evacuate as quickly as possible
- While exploring a collapsed mine, your team leader flashes their safety light quickly three times. What does this mean?
- Answer: Retreat imediately
- One of your squadmates has caught a case of Sludge Lung. Which of the following sets of ingredients, when cooked together, can be used as a cure?
- Answer: Purified Water, Ash Rose, Blight, Soot Flower
- You’ve stumbled upon a band of Scorch-diseased people brandishing clubs. Which of the following is the ONLY acceptable method of engaging them?
- Answer: Fall back and engage from a distance with firearms:
- You’ve captured a Scorch-infected man who you recognize as a childhood friend. What do you do?
- Answer: End his life as mercifully as possible