Tetracast - Episode 167: A Lot to Love
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this crowded episode, Adam kicks things off by giving impressions for Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis as he continues to work through his GBA backlog. George gives his thoughts on the beta test for Marvel's Avengers, which he's a little lukewarm on. Cullen has been working through the Dragon Quest series, for which he has nothing but praise. Finally, Kyle and James discuss Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Patch 5.3 and the MMORPG as a whole.
A little bit light on the news front this week. The second Night City Wire episode for Cyberpunk 2077 showed off Life Paths, Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 was delayed to 2021, and Dante from the Devil May Cry series will be in the remaster for Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne as paid DLC.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), George Foster (@gepugg), Kyle Campbell (@Levit0), and Cullen Black (@DrCullenPHD). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 2:35 - Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
- 14:22 - Marvel’s Avenger Beta Impressions
- 30:15 - Dragon Quest XI S and every other Dragon Quest
- 53:35 - FFXIV Patch 5.3 Reflections in Crystal
- 1:30:09 - Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City Wire Episode 2: Life paths, Weaponry, and Music
- 1:41:19 - Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 delayed to 2021
- 1:44:00 - Halo Infinite delayed to 2021
- 1:51:44 - Dante joins Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster as paid DLC
- 2:11:07 - Epic Games, Apple, and Google
- 2:21:46 - Signoff