Marvel's Avengers V1.3.1 patch notes
Another week has passed and Marvel's Avengers has received another patch. Although this one doesn't fix 1000's of bugs like the last one, there are some notable improvements across each platform.
As an apology for a bug that meant players couldn't accept Faction Missions, each player will receive 250 Polychoron and 500 Uru as long as they log in before October 1st. All you need to do is log in and look at a challenge card to get your reward.
REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & AVENGERS INITIATIVE
- Various Crash & Stability fixes
- Fixed a rare issue when selecting “Once an Avenger” inadvertently sent the player to the wrong mission.
- Fixed an issue keeping some mission chains from completing properly when all requirements are met. (Example: Reigning Supreme)
- Captain America can now smash through doors.
- Fixed an issue where overcharge meters were inappropriately decreasing during a team finisher.
- Improved responsiveness when entering sprint flight from jumping as Iron Man.
- Improved responsiveness for light air hammer attacks as Thor.
- Improved reliability of Iron Man’s Thruster Uppercut.
- Improved presentation of Captain America’s sprinting block.
- Tuned the SPIN Keeper’s standard attack, reduced heroic drain, and added an offscreen attack indicator.
Tuning to Adept Drone, Synthoid, and Keeper:
- Added new standard attack to Drone and Keeper.
- Adjusted homing attack to happen less frequently.
- Adjusted homing projectile to be more balanced.
- Increased global cooldown for all quantum homing projectile attacks.
- Adjusted quantum shard projectiles so they are no longer unblockable.
GEAR, CHALLENGES, & REWARDS
- Addressed an issue where refreshing a missing weekly mission would result in a crash. Weekly missions should now appear as intended. We've temporarily disabled refreshing incomplete challenges; full functionality will be restored in the next update.
- Addressed an issue where Villain Sectors would not properly refresh, which caused players to miss out on weekly rewards.
- Fixed additional issues that prevented daily requisitions from clearing as intended.
- Granted players the Iconic Iron Man outfit if they lost it due to an outfit bug.
- Fixed a broken Legendary reward that was incorrectly set to Power Level 1.
- Addressed issues with how the Insurmountable perk was being applied to gear drops.
- Fixed an issue where some users would not be granted any rewards upon completing an Elite Heroic Hive run.
- Guarded against a specific scenario that caused Kamala to lose a skill point. We are still investigating retroactive fixes.
- Adjusted loot tables in Mega Hives to increase the chances additional loot will be awarded.
PC Specific Fixes:
- Addressed a rare bug that results in a player’s Hero Level being reset, usually following a multiplayer connection issue.
This news update also talks about some upcoming changes that are going to be made for Marvel's Avengers. These include:
- Subtitle Size Options.
- High Contrast Mode.
- War Zone Ping System.
- A toggle option for Hero icons to remain always visible.