Peachleaf Pirates is a pixel-art relaxing island farming RPG coming to PC in 2021
Publisher Digerati and developer Dog Kiss Studio have announced Peachleaf Pirates, a pixel-art 'relaxing island RPG' that combines farming mechanics and action-based combat. The game is set to release in Summer 2021 for PC (Steam), with a beta running from November 4 to November 18.
Find an announcement trailer, description, and screenshot set below via Digerati.
Washed ashore with no memory of how you got there, an eccentric cast of locals welcome you to their quirky paradise. Divide your time between adventuring and homesteading, and discover there’s more to the island than palm trees and parrots in this colorful RPG with point & click & farm-sim elements.
- Uncover the secrets of the island: Solve puzzles and parlez with the kooky cast of locals to help save the ancient Peachleaf tree from evil in a puntastic tale inspired by the classic point-and-click adventures of yore.
- Grow and harvest island crops: From Mango and Guava, to Chubaberry and Fairyplum. But be warned – goblins will happily steal any crops left unprotected, and the lush tropical climate can make your plants prone to disease.
- Battle through the Temple: Explore the many floors of a mysterious jungle temple to find riches and rewards, but be ready for a fight – the temple is home to a LOT of not-so-friendly creatures waiting to mob you from every direction!
- Raise bizarre animals: Bees make honey. Hens lay eggs. Dinoflies… erm, what do dinoflies do?
- Master unique skills: Navigate and progress through your skill-trees to become a formidable voodoo spellcaster, a skilled swordmaster or sharpshooter, or an expert homesteader.
- Research, crafting, and recipes: Unlock an ever more amazing array of useful items, tools, and foods as you progress.