Tetracast - Episode 181: RGG Studio is Too Powerful
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this episode, those of us in Europe join 'Next Gen' and we kick off our discussion with PlayStation 5, Miles Morales, and a lengthy chat about the Demon's Souls remake. We also continue our discussion about the characters and combat of Yakuza: Like a Dragon, which has become one of our favorite games of the year.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), George Foster (@gepugg), and Adam Vitale (@King_Seda). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 3:05 - General discussion about PS5, Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- 23:20 - Demon’s Souls (2020)
- 35:10 - Dualsense and controller discussion
- 55:43 - Cross-gen discussion, Smart Delivery, PS4/PS5 versions
- 1:07:34 - Yakuza: Like a Dragon
- 1:26:50 - Nioh
- 1:33:23 - We get off track and tangent into remasters and console versions
- 1:39:45 - Bugsnax
- 1:45:10 - Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
- 1:51:33 - Puyo Puyo Tetris 2
- 2:03:13 - Arc the Lad R to see a global English language release
- 2:09:12 - Immortals Fenyx Rising - Post Launch & Season Pass Outlined
- 2:15:35 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla has biggest launch week in series' history
- 2:20:58 - Void Terrarium Plus ver heads to PS5 on February 18 in Japan
- 2:23:51 - Kate Bishop coming to Marvel's Avengers on December 8
- 2:34:27 - Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City Wire Episode 5, new gameplay
- 2:39:15 - Archipel YouTube documentary spotlight on Toshihiro Nagoshi and Yakuza series
- 2:51:32 - Signoff