Empire of Ember is an action strategy RPG set to release for Steam in Summer 2021
Poleaxe Games has announced Empire of Ember, an action strategy RPG/RTS set to release for Steam in Summer 2021. The game features a first-person gameplay perspective, tactical control of hundreds of units, and a city-building component.
A secret enemy launches a surprise attack on your home, viciously murdering your wizard master and leaving your city in ruins. No longer an apprentice, you must take charge of a magical kingdom and rule as you see fit.
- Use the environment to crush, trip, impale, or explode enemies.
- Raise up fallen enemies and command the undead to fight on your behalf.
- Fully destructible cities. Use catapults to fire from afar, or blast through the walls and lead your troops through the breach.
- Lead your army in first person, in battles of up to a hundred units.
- Tactics matter. Order your men to hold the line with a shield wall while archers rain death from above. Teleport behind enemy lines to wreak havoc.
- Design, decorate, and defend your own fully destructible 3D city. Strategically place spawn points to rain fire from high towers while melee units defend the gates.
- Integrated sharing. Download, destroy, and rate other players’ cities.
- Make decisions that can change the story and lead to different game endings. Features a story written by Patrick Kevin Day, a former lead writer from Telltale Games.
- Hold court and pass judgement on daily events in the lives of your subjects.