Bravery Network Online is a turn-based battle RPG now available on Steam Early Access
GLOAM has released turn-based battle RPG Bravery Network Online on Steam Early Access priced at $24.99/£19.49/€20.99. The game is stylized like a fighting game, only using a turn-based battle system, as competitors fight each other in an ultimate sport known as Bravery.
So, What Is This Game?
Bravery Network Online is a turn-based battle RPG! Enter a match with your custom team of five fighters. Sending one fighter out– you and your opponent make decisions in secret, to use moves, or to switch amongst your team. First to eliminate all opposing fighters wins!
The game has you in the future world of Tower 6, competing in the ultimate sport: Bravery. Technology has made resource scarcity a thing of the past, and the citizens lovingly battle each other to stay plugged in. You play as their coach, trying your best to make sure your fighters are confident and focusing on what'll help them win!
- A fully fleshed-out roster of weird future folks to befriend and fight!
- Help those future folks build confidence, shore up their weaknesses, and pick out powerful necklaces to wear!
- So many different moves, traits, and strategies to try. Want to smash with attacks? Want to whittle foes away with feelings? Want to just make a giant mess? You can do that, and more!
- A bunch of small single-player stories exploring Tower 6, its mysteries and curious inhabitants.
- Online battles and rankings for folks who have that taste for competition.