Monster Crown leaves Early Access and launches on October 12 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC
Publisher Soedesco and developer Studio Aurum have announced that monster-raising RPG Monster Crown will leave Early Access and launch on October 12 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam).
Monster Crown launched in Early Access in July 2020, and the game has since seen more than 40 updates adding story content, monsters, features, and regions.
A description for Monster Crown can be found below, or you can check out the Early Access trailer from last year.
About Monster Crown
Unravel Crown Island’s dark story as you create your own monster legacy. With a history of sadistic rulers and heroic saviors, the island faces another threat in the form of a malicious young woman seeking power. It’s up to you and the monsters you make pacts with to prevent the return of tyranny. Will your decisions make you a savior or a dark messiah?
- Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter
- Breed and fuse over 200 base monsters to create your own new species
- Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world
- Choose a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game
- Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe