Tetracast - Episode 216: Press R1 to Bees
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In this episode, we chat thoughts on the Tales of Arise demo from both series newcomers and veterans, along with impressions on the Japanese-released Utawarerumono Zan 2, the bosses of Fantasian, and Monster Hunter Stories 2.
For news this week, we have a lot to talk about regarding the recent showcase for Pokemon Legends: Arceus and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl, another release of Skyrim, an Unreal Engine 5 showcase for Black Myth: Wukong, an update to Genshin Impact, and more.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), Josh Torres (@HD_Kirin), James Galizio (@Theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), Jess Reyes (@JPReyes__), and Chao Min Wu. You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 4:19 - Tales of Arise Demo
- 37:40 - Utawarerumono Zan 2 Import
- 44:16 - Fantasian
- 1:01:42 - Monster Hunter Stories 2
- 1:11:09 - Dodgeball Academia Review and New Pokemon Snap RPG Site Features
- 1:13:31 - Pokemon Legends: Arceus Impressions from Pokemon Presents
- 1:33:12 - Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Impressions from Pokemon Presents
- 1:41:33 - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition announced
- 1:53:13 - Black Myth: Wukong Unreal Engine 5 development gameplay
- 1:59:30 - Genshin Impact version 2.1 launches on September 1
- 2:13:15 - IGN Japan interview about NieR with Yosuke Saito and Yoko Taro
- 2:24:30 - Shin Megami Tensei V and Blue Reflection: Second Light detail more characters
- 2:28:38 - First trailer for Shining Force: Heroes of Light and Darkness
- 2:31:54 - Biomutant surpasses 1 million units sold; development and marketing costs recouped
- 2:33:49 - Cyberpunk 2077 details patch 1.3 and included DLCs
- 2:39:05 - Nexomon launches on September 17 for consoles
- 2:40:19 - Xuan Yuan Sword 7 releases on September 30 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, plus NCSoft tangents
- 2:46:56 - Signoff