2D souls-like action-RPG Watcher Chronicles launches for Steam on January 19
Third Sphere Game Studios has announced that '2D souls-like action-RPG' Watcher Chronicles will launch for PC (Steam) on January 19. The game will be priced at $20/€20, with a launch discount of 20% during the first week of sale.
A trailer, description, and screenshot set can be found below via Third Sphere Game Studios.
Oh, ye poor gamer, I pity thee… for in your journey through Steam, you have found yourself on a dark page where the straight way is lost… You can not turn back, for you’ve found the suffering you yearn for… Prepare thy thumbs and trigger fingers for your penance has begun…
Purgatory has been invaded by an unholy threat. A group of fallen ones called “The Watchers” now seek to transform it into a new hell. Lost souls must unite or face utter annihilation…
- Fast Skill Based Combat - Challenging but fair souls-like combat with tight and finely tuned controls. Dodge, block, and slice your way through enemies.
- Large Interconnected World - Explore every crack of a purgatorial realm filled with secrets and game changing loot in a non-linear fashion.
- Local Co-op Multiplayer - Take on the entire game in local co-op with a friend! Play online with full native Steam remote play together support.
- Powerful Magic - Incinerate enemies with waves of fire, lightning, and void or summon the horde with powerful necromancy.
- Unique Weapons - Giant swords, blade staffs, scythes, polearms, and more to discover and master. Weapon types all have different move sets that completely changes up the gameplay.
- Robust Streamlined RPG System - Carefully upgrade your hero to match your play style and build out your own unique character class. Discover 100+ upgradable armor, weapons, and rings to specialize your build
- Relentless Bosses - Battle over 20+ finely tuned and challenging bosses that require careful planning and significant skill to take down.
- New Game Plus - Keep your gear when finishing the game and continue the journey with increasingly harder difficulties.
Oh and you will die... a lot...
Now go forth gamer... Existence itself hangs in the balance... Hit the Wishlist button and the first step of your long journey has begun!