Soul Hackers 2 to get high-speed mode, dash function, additional demons, and more in November patch
Atlus has announced that a free update patch will be added to Soul Hackers 2, adding new functions aimed at improving the tempo of the game.
These updates include a dash function for Ringo, a high-speed battle mode, four additional demons, and other adjustments. While the patch does not have a specific date, it is planned to go live in November.
The details can be found below via Atlus. Soul Hackers 2 was released for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC (Steam) on August 26. If you haven't yet tried the game, feel free to check out our review.
- Added a "dash" function for Ringo in dungeons
- Either "Normal" or "Dash" can be changed as desired
- With the addition of the dash function, the effect of the summoner skill "Assassin's Steps" has been changed to "For a certain distance, the enemy will not notice you."
High-Speed Battle Mode
- Added "high-speed" mode for battle
- Either "Normal" or "High Speed" can be changed as desired
- Adjusted 'Loading Tips' to speed up loading time
- Adjusted 'dialogue selection at Soul Level increases' to reduce accidental selection caused by repeated button presses
- Selecting a store from the map selection screen will bring you directly to the store
- Adjusted frequency of enemy appearance in dungeons
- Adjustment to make it easier to inherit skills when combining demons
- Other minor changes
Added 4 new companions
- Added Pixie (Devil Summoner Soul Hackers Ver) / Neko Shogun / Aitvaras / Isis