Isometric superhero RPG Superfuse launches on January 31 for Steam Early Access
The Early Access release date trailer and details can be found below, via Raw Fury.
Publisher Raw Fury, who strike fear into the hearts of criminals everywhere, along with your friendly neighborhood developer Stitch Heads, have today announced the Early Access release date of January 31st 2023, for their all-action Superhero RPG, Superfuse.
Alongside the release date reveal for Superfuse is a brand new, visceral gameplay trailer highlighting two of the playable characters, called Enforcers, in the game – the brutal Berserker and the all-powerful Elementalist - as well as showcasing just a fraction of the game’s unique skill-tree system; the fuses. This footage gives players just a small taste of the sheer depth and complexity that will allow them to create and customize their character in the game to a staggering degree.
Set against a backdrop of a future where humanity has abandoned a dying Earth and set up colonies across the solar system, Superfuse is a bold and ambitious comic-book styled ARPG that features dynamic skill trees which lets players choose a class and augment abilities to customize their Enforcer, as well as tons of loot to find and equip across procedurally generated levels.
- Hyper customizable skill trees – Pick your class then apply ‘fuses’ to your powers to create an array of unique skills. Strategically reallocate and redesign your powers any number of times to counter powerful bosses based on their set-up for maximum effectiveness.
- Loot – Optimize your unique, perfect superhero with powerful weapons, hi-tech armor, and boosters. Collect hundreds of different types of loot with randomized stats to make your hero more powerful, or trade or sell it to earn credits for specific items.
- Online multiplayer – Build a superhero for online four-player PvE drop in/out co-op campaign modes. Mix and match your classes to create the perfect superteam.
- Play Solo – Play the campaign solo offline.
- Procedurally generated as well as handcrafted levels – Never fight down the same path twice with levels that reshape themselves every time you play.
- Fully voiced, story-driven campaign – Player characters and NPC’s are brought to vivid life by the voice talents of actors including award-winning Eli Harris.