Assassin's Creed Valhalla launches for Steam on December 6
Ubisoft has revealed that Assassin's Creed Valhalla will launch for Steam on December 6. The PC version of the open-world RPG was previously available via Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Connect since its launch in November 2020.
The Steam page for the game is now live, indicating that a Ubisoft Connect account is required for the game, like with Assassin's Creed Origins and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The Steam version also implements Denuvo Anti-temper.
According to reporting by Eurogamer, other Ubisoft titles that have previously skipped a launch on Steam will also be coming at a later date, with Anno 1800 and Roller Champions explicitly named. We'll have to see if future Assassin's Creed titles, such as the Japan-set Codename Red, will launch for Steam alongside its console versions.
Become Eivor, a legendary Viking raider on a quest for glory.
- Lead epic Viking raids against Saxon troops and fortresses.
- Relive the visceral fighting style of the Vikings as you dual-wield powerful weapons.
- Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of enemies ever in Assassin's Creed.
- Shape the growth of your character and your clan's settlement with every choice you make.
- Explore a Dark Age open world, from the harsh shores of Norway to the beautiful kingdoms of England.
Includes the Forgotten Saga, a FREE new rogue-lite game mode for all Assassin's Creed® Valhalla players.