Marvel's Midnight Suns update adjusts New Game+, offers improved performance and bug fixes
2K and Firaxis Games have released a new update for Marvel's Midnight Suns, offering tweaks to the New Game + mode alongside several other gameplay adjustments and bug fixes.
The patch notes can be found below, via 2K.
Marvel's Midnight Suns released in December 2022 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, followed by releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in May 2023. All four DLC characters have been released in Deadpool, Venom, Morbius, and Storm.
A new update is now available for Marvel's Midnight Suns across all platforms, including new features to the New Game+ experience as well as a variety of stability, performance and quality of life improvements.
- Stability & performance improvements.
- Mission cards can now be added to the hand even when there are the maximum number of cards present in the hand
- Fix for Mission Rewards not showing on Victory Screen
- Hero Deck screen now properly checks for new collar and suit passives
- Charlie's stats will now scale properly with the Hunter's Champion Level stat bonuses
- Charlie navigation improvements for the Abbey
- "Upgrade ability" objective during "No Place Like Home" mission now completes when any ability is upgraded
- Fix for achievements / trophies not being rewarded as intended
- Venom Combos will now consume Ravenous
- Fixed reported issue of Nest Mother and Summoning Circle missions not appearing during Act 1 of NG+ campaigns
- Toggles have been added to customize the New Game+ experience and choose progression to carry over!
- -- Hero Abilities: Includes hero cards and abilities, including Hunter Collars and Passives
- -- Friendship Levels: Includes hero and team friendship levels and rewards
- -- Resources: Includes Credits, Essence, Blueprints, Intel, Gloss, and Arcane Knowledge
- -- Cosmetics: Includes unlocked cosmetics, with purchased cosmetics immediately available
- Steam Deck performance & stability improvements