Tetracast - Episode 311: Multiple Avenues of Appeal
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In this episode, we dive further into Baldur's Gate 3, discussing the game's multiple avenues of appeal, apparent success, and what we are enjoying most from the landmark RPG. We also discuss the recent release of Atlas Fallen, an action RPG which has an interesting Momentum mechanic, but fails elsewhere.
News this week is headlined by the announcement of Atelier Resleriana, a new free-to-play mainline Atelier title. We also have the announcement of Titan Quest II from THQ Nordic's 2023 showcase, plus a release date for Genshin Impact 4.0 and Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), Quinton O'Connor (@QuintonWrites), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), James Galizio (@theswweet), and Chao Min Wu. You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 1:45 - Baldur’s Gate 3
- 1:05:15 - Atlas Fallen
- 1:25:49 - Atelier Resleriana announced
- 1:32:47 - Titan Quest II announced
- 1:35:03 - Teaser trailer for TMNT: The Last Ronin
- 1:37:42 - Gothic 1 Remake - 'Welcome to the Old Camp' trailer
- 1:39:59 - Techno-medieval action RPG Deathbound announced for PC
- 1:42:19 - Fate/Samurai Remnant opening animation and remaining key characters revealed
- 1:44:44 - Feature Shoutout: Rune Factory 3 preview, Dome-King Cabbage preview, Lords of the Fallen (2023) preview, Stray Gods
- 1:59:33 - Release dates: Genshin Impact 4.0, Kakarot DLC, Ever Crisis
- 2:06:27 - Signoff