Tetracast - Episode 314: Sea of Starfields (sorry)
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly podcast!
In this episode, James dives into his overall impressions of Starfield, one of the biggest RPGs of the year and the first single-player Bethesda Game Studios title in nearly a decade. Then Bryan jumps on the other end of the spectrum and chats first impressions of Sea of Stars, a throwback indie RPG from Sabotage Studio.
There's a fair bit of news this week, although no clear headline. We have some new indie game announcements such as New Arc Line and Lost Eidolons: Veil of the Witch. We have new trailers for several games including Fate/Samurai Remnant and Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis. We also have a release date for Front Mission 2: Remake, and a delay for the remasters of Suikoden.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and James Galizio (@theswweet). You can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Podcasts, and follow on Spotify!
- 0:00 - Intro
- 3:16 - Starfield
- 37:43 - Sea of Stars
- 1:02:20 - Guild Wars 2: Secrets of the Obscure
- 1:12:33 - Article shoutouts: Super Paper Mario, Starfield Review, Virgo VS The Zodiac Review
- 1:17:07 - Announcements: New World Expansion Rise of the Angry Earth, New Arc Line, Lost Eidolons: Veil of the Witch
- 1:31:07 - Trailers: Fate/Samurai Remnant, Silent Hope, Banishers: Ghost of New Eden, Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis, etc
- 1:48:00 - Wrap Up: 13 Sentinels hits 1 million, Front Mission 2 release date, Suikoden Remasters delayed