Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker patch 6.5 “Growing Light” launches on October 3
Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker patch 6.5 “Growing Light” will launch on October 3.
A new trailer and an overview of the patch details can be found below, alongside new screenshots, via Square Enix.
During a special broadcast of the 79th Letter from the Producer LIVE from Tokyo Game Show, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida announced Final Fantasy XIV Online’s Patch 6.5: “Growing Light” will launch on Tuesday, October 3, 2023.
A brand-new trailer offered players a first look at the adventures still to come when the patch launches, including new main scenario quests, an alliance raid, trial, and more.
Details on Patch 6.5 can be found below:
During the broadcast, Yoshida also shared further details on new content to come in Patches 6.51 and 6.55, which include:
- New Main Scenario Quests (Part 1) – The next chapter in the story of the Warrior of Light.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await in the Lunar Subterrane.
- New Trial: The Abyssal Fracture – A challenging new battle against Zeromus awaits in both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Fight in the Singularity Reactor (Unreal) against the fearsome Thordan.
- New Alliance Raid: Myths of the Realm #3 – Explore the mysteries of Thaleia.
- Duty Support Expansion – With the addition of Duty Support to the Drowned City of Skalla, the Burn, and the Ghimlyt Dark dungeons, it is now possible to play through all main scenario dungeons from A Realm Reborn to Endwalker solo.
- Various Job Adjustments
- Player Versus Player Updates
- PvP Series 5 Begins
- Crystalline Conflict Minimap and UI Updates
- Island Sanctuary Updates – New sanctuary ranks, visions, and gathering area, as well as new materials, craftable items, crops, animals, isleworks handicrafts, structures, and more!
- New Custom Deliveries Client: Margrat
- Miscellaneous Updates – Ability to store optional items in the armoire, as well as new fashion accessories, mounts, minions, emotes, and more!
More information on the recently announced fifth expansion, Dawntrail will be shared at the Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2023 in London on October 21 – 22, 2023, as well as during the Fan Festival 2024 in Tokyo, scheduled for January 7 – 8, 2024. For future updates on how to watch the livestreams of these events, please keep an eye on the Lodestone: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
- New Variant Dungeon – Aloalo Island (Patch 6.51)
- New Criterion Dungeon – Another Aloalo Island / Another Aloalo Island (Savage) (Patch 6.51)
- Crystalline Conflict – New Arena: The Red Sands (Patch 6.51)
- Tool Enhancement Quests – Splendorous Tools (Patch 6.51)
- New Main Scenario Quests (Part 2) (Patch 6.55)
- Tataru's Grand Endeavor (Patch 6.55)
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures (Patch 6.55)
- Weapon Enhancement Quests – Manderville Weapons (Patch 6.55)
- Endwalker Tribal Alliance Quests (Patch 6.55)
With more than 27 million total registered players, there has never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga. The expanded Free Trial now includes all content from A Realm Reborn and the Heavensward expansion (and updates through Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and story experiences equivalent to two full FINAL FANTASY titles, without limit on playtime. More information can be found at: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial