Dungeon Travelers: To Heart 2 in Another World launches for Steam on February 15, 2024
Earlier this year, Shiravune announced that three dungeon crawler RPGs in the Dungeon Travelers franchise would release on PC. The three titles were:
- Dungeon Travelers: To Heart 2 in Another World
- Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal
- Dungeon Travelers 2-2: The Fallen Maidens & the Book of Beginnings
Dungeon Traveler 2 and Dungeon Travelers 2-2 released on June 9, 2023, exclusively for Johren. A Steam release for these titles was not possible, due to "difficulties relating to that platform’s 'review process" likely involving sexual content. However, unlike those two titles, Dungeon Travelers: To Heart 2 in Another World will also release for Steam.
The Steam store page description and a screenshot set can be found below, via Shiravune.
／— Shiravune (@shiravune) December 7, 2023
Dungeon Travelers: To Heart 2 in Another World is Coming Soon to Steam
The first entry in the #DungeonTravelers series of dungeon-crawler RPGs from @AQUAPLUS_JP will be releasing on Feb. 15, 2024!
Check out the store page & wishlist now: https://t.co/fnd4Fh6VM5 pic.twitter.com/uDbUDNCQxq
Recruit a huge cast of friends from four different base classes that branch into over a dozen variations, and always build the best party for the job! Explore one long, twisting dungeon that only gets more perilous the further you go, with plenty of optional quests and side areas to unlock! The original Dungeon Travelers game takes place in a separate world from the others, drawing characters instead from the fan-beloved world of the PS2 anime classic To Heart 2.
- Prepare at the Guild: Whenever you stop for a respite from exploring, you can identify your new gear, reequip and restructure your team, or even upgrade your characters' classes along branching paths!
- Explore the Dungeon: The Auto-Map function will fill in the grid with each step, letting you know where you are and where you've been. Be careful, though! Don't try to go too far at once...
- Battle & Collect Monsters: The deeper you delve into the dungeon, the more dangerous the monsters will become. You'll need tactics to counter each new threat—and what better way to get to know your foes than by weakening them and sealing them into your book for study?
- Strategize and Win: With every battle you'll amass more gold, EXP, and items. It's up to you whether to press on, or to head back outside to power up for later!
When I awoke, there was fantasy stuff everywhere⸺
What kind of adventure could be in store? And will there be any way home when it's all said and done?!
It all started after class in the student council room.
Takaaki and all his friends had been gathered to test some unquestionably suspicious if not downright dangerous game—or "full-body immersive RPG experience," in the words of its inimitable creator Ma-ryan.
The play-test was only questionably voluntary.
The game started to launch. A bright flash filled the room...
When Takaaki opened his eyes, he was somewhere he didn't recognize.
His friends Konomi and Tamaki were kitted out in full fantasy gear, and when he looked more closely, he realized he was too.
Were they in the game? Forget that—how would they get out?
Only one lead presented itself. "In the depths of the dungeon located nearby, there lives the god who created this world..."
But who could it be?
In search of more clues and hopefully some answers, the party set out into the dungeon...