Most of us didn't expect it to happen, but Blizzard have finally confirmed it. The new expansion pack for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King will be hitting stores this year!
The game will hit North America, Europe, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Russia on November 13; November 14 in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand; and Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau on November 18.
Blizzard also announced a Collectors Edition for the title, which frankly comes as little surprise.
The Collector's Edition will contain:
* The Art of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, a 208-page book featuring never-before-seen images from the game.
* An exclusive in-game pet: Frosty, the baby frost wyrm.
* A behind-the-scenes DVD containing over an hour of developer interviews, the Wrath of the Lich King intro cinematic with director's commentary, and more.
* The official soundtrack CD, containing 21 epic tracks from the game, along with exclusive bonus tracks.
* A mouse pad featuring a map of the newly opened continent of Northrend.
* Two World of Warcraft Trading Card Game March of the Legion starter decks, along with two exclusive cards available only in the Collector's Edition.