Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited coming to North America and Europe this Summer
Disgaea 4: Return, the enchanced Vita port of the original PlayStation 3 title Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten, is being localized to North America as Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, and it is slated to release in North America and Europe this summer. Got that straight?
Specifically, Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited includes new scenarios to more fully develop the characters of the game, as well as new recruitable characters and cameos. Of course, there are also new spells and techniques, along with all the DLC included. Check out NISA's feature list below, as well as some provided screenshots and a trailer.
New Vita-exclusive content and features:
- Tons of bonus content, including brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release, adding
more backstory to some of your favorite characters.
- New characters, as well as cameo appearances by characters from previous Disgaea
- A new tier of spells, job specific techniques, as well as other gameplay enhancements.
- Includes all of the downloadable content that was available on the PS3 version.
- Brand new music tracks have been added for a total nearing 100 enjoyable tunes.
- Features beautiful Hi-res sprites that look even better on the Vita’s OLED screen.
- And more!