Spiders Games and Focus Home Interactive have announced The Technomancer, the latest from the developers behind 2014's Bound by Flame.
Story details are sparse for now, but the game is set on Mars during the 'War of Water', where an aspiring Technomancer is on the run from the Secret Police.
Confronted by the harsh realities of the Red Planet, you must undertake a quest that takes you through tribal communities, cities lost under the ice, and dystopian shanties sprawled across Mars' dusty embrace.
Gameplay sounds similar to Bound By Flame, as the developer promises action-oriented combat gameplay along four different skill trees, focusing on 3 distinct fighting styles. Also similar to their previous title, a crafting system is promised to play a key role in the game.
The Technomancer is slated for a 2016 release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The official website is here.
- A unique and thrilling science-fiction RPG experience set on the Red Planet.
- Bond with numerous unique and interesting companions and reveal secrets about their past.
- Manage their inventory and level up your companions.
- Up to five different endings for many quests changing the conclusions and rewards - even the people you'll meet and journey with!
- A dynamic crafting system that changes the visual appearance of weapon and armor.
- Play as a Technomancer - a combat proficient warrior with use of cybernetically enhanced magical abilities.