Bandai Namco has opened the official website for Project X Zone 2: Brave New World, the sequel to the 2013 crossover strategy RPG on Nintendo 3DS.
• Ultimate Team Up – Team up with classic characters from dozens of the most popular franchises in video game history
• Active Strategy Battles – Maneuver your characters into position and perform strategic attacks using different combinations in real time
The debut trailer was released last week, introducing a number of franchise characters that will make an appearance in the title
The cast so far includes:
- Chris, Jill, & Leon (Resident Evil)
- Dante & Vergil (Devil May Cry)
- Hiryu & Hotsuma (Strider)
- Jin & Kazuya (Tekken)
- Kiryu & Majima (Yakuza)
- Kite & Haseo (.hack//)
- Natsu (Soul Calibur)
- Ogami & Erica (Sakura Wars)
- X & Zero (Megaman X)
- Yuri & Flynn (Tales of Vesperia)
Project X Zone is set to releases in Q4 2015 for Japan, North America, and Europe.