Divinity: Original Sin heads to consoles with an Enhanced Edition
Focus Home Interactive has announced Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, a reworked console version of Larian Studios' acclaimed computer-style RPG and winner of our Best Overall RPG award last year. Heading to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, this version includes a new user-interface tailored for controllers and split-screen, as well as more complete voiceover work and 'new quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting system and a reworked storyline'.
The publisher promises that more details will be revealed over the coming months and that Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition will be at their E3 booth. Check out the announcement trailer below.
Easing a new generation into the world of cRPGs, Original Sin - Enhanced Edition features isometric, party-based gameplay, turn based combat in a story that will have you embroiled in a fantasy world of free exploration thanks to a new split-screen friendly UI.
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.