Bandai Namco announces western release for Dragon Ball Fusions
Bandai Namco has announced that Dragon Ball Fusions - a "Collect and Power Up" action RPG for Nintendo 3DS - will receive a localized release. The game is scheduled to launch in North America on December 13, 2016 and in Europe next February.
Find the press release, fact sheet, trailer, and screenshot selection below.
Currently in development at Fukuoka, Japan based Ganbarion Co., Ltd; DRAGON BALL Fusions is the latest Dragon Ball experience to appear on the Nintendo 3DS platform. DRAGON BALL Fusions is an Action-RPG game that combines fighting, customization, and collecting elements to bring the Dragon Ball world to life. The game features a huge roster of character appearances stretching across the Dragon Ball anime series and movies. Players will have the opportunity to enter an all new original Dragon Ball story in DRAGON BALL Fusions’ Adventure mode or prove their fighting prowess in Multiplayer Battle mode.
DRAGON BALL Fusions also enables players to combine the powers between characters to create endless combinations of powerful characters. Players looking to share their DRAGON BALL Fusions fun will be able to use the Nintendo 3DS’ camera to take pictures with friends and fuse them with Dragon Ball characters or trade special moves with nearby players.
• AVATAR – Create your own avatar and participate in a totally new experience in the Dragon Ball universe
• FLY - Fly to the Dragon Ball fl ying island to progress through the story and discover new missions
• FUSIONS – Gather the strongest fi ghters to fuse them together and get powerful new characters; hundreds of different combinations are possible
• RPG – The gameplay is based on a “Rock-Scissors-Paper” RPG system getting deeper the more you progress into the story
• PHOTO FUSIONS – Take pictures with your friends and fuse into a Dragon Ball character