Following the initial announcement a couple of weeks ago, Bandai Namco has further detailed Dark Souls III - The Ringed City DLC. 4 minutes of gameplay, some screenshots, and details for the final piece of Dark Souls III DLC.
- Embark on a journey through new and familiar lands to the world’s end
- Uncover secrets in an even greater adventure.
- Travel through mangled remnants of lands from ages past on your quest to find the Ringed City.
Experience the conclusive ending to the Dark Souls III saga.
- Encounter new, formidable bosses and enemies in your search for the Ringed City
- Equip yourself with new weapons and armor sets and defeat new bosses and enemies.
- Discover new items and cast new spells along your journey to where all lands meet at the end of the earth.
Team up for some jolly good cooperation or test your ability in new PvP maps
- More PvP maps will be added in addition to the Hollow Arena from Ashes of Ariandel.
- All PvP maps will be accessible for those who have purchased Ashes of Ariandel and/or The Ringed City.
- Improved online matchmaking functionality.
Dark Souls III - The Ringed City is set to release on March 28 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The DLC will run $14.99 stand alone, or it can be downloaded at a part of the $24.99 Season Pass.
Find a set of screenshots and artwork below, with descriptions courtesy of Bandai Namco.
A traditional city for the Pygmies, called the Ringed City. Half covered in foliage, the city looks desolated with ancient ruins.
Dreg Heap, the furthest end of the world. Various remains from different historical periods have accumulated over time, resulting in high towers.
Unusually shaped paired greatshields resembling great doors. The firmly closed door will help to block a myriad of attacks from the enemies.
A pyromancy which tears down the enemies with the great fan of flame. Pyromancers, who once lived in an ancient land with their greatest fan weapons and enchanting looks, seem to still exist.
When a city falls into an Abyss, Locusts will then arise. It is said that they will feast on anything and everything that is in their path.
Vicious knight swinging the giant greatsword. Sunken in a swamp, his body is swollen with every cavity bloated. Instead of having a head, a clump of darkness dwells and with armor half decayed. .
This shield, formed by the head of a descendant of an Archdragon, harks of the ancient dragon slayers.
Even the descendant of an Archdragon perishes not, the skill restores its former strength.
The last survivor of Demons who were born from the Flame of Chaos, dwelling below the land. With a grotesque look having been exposed to poison, their flame is fading away…
A traditional city for the Pygmies, called the Ringed City. A portion of the bridge is curved, creating a wall on the inner side. Countless tombstones line the top of the wall made of rock.
A man with a plate-armor helm who you encounter at Dreg Heap.
He states that he's an amnesiac hollow and calls himself "Rap." Maybe he could be a reliable fellow...
A Gray Giant who has existed since the Archdragon was found. The Giant used to be a judicator, working under the Gods.