Final Fantasy XV patch 1.05 adds 60FPS mode for PS4 Pro, ups level cap, adds music from NieR
Square Enix has made a few changes to Final Fantasy XV with its recent patch, version 1.05. The notes mention limited-time hunts and contests, such as killing 100 Cactuars for special a reward. The update also brings the game's Moogle Chocobo Carnival to a close.
Full Patch Notes:
- PlayStation 4 Pro console Lite Mode compatibility with a maximum of 60 FPS
- New Timed Quests (limited-time hunts and contests)
- Higher level cap (up to 120)
- Increased camera roll capacity (store up to 200 photos)
- Portable music player for chocobo rides
- Conclusion of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival
- Various bug fixes
The notes fail to mention the addition of two new songs for the music player: Song of the Ancients / Fate (NieR) and Weight of the World (NieR: Automata). This update falls just on the eve of another addition due on February 21, the Booster Pack+ DLC. One item in the Booster Pack, the Ragnarok, is shown in the gallery.
The Booster Pack+ - part of the Season Pass - includes:
- Ragnarok - A single handed sword allowing players to perform a powerful Warp-strike attack
- Dragon Drain - A fishing rod that suppresses the movement of fish, making harder fish easier to catch
- Avior - A reel that can pull in fish with greater strength by taking off more HP the lower the line durability falls
The “Booster Pack” (Free Version) that includes the Magitek Exosuit will be released at a later date.