Monster Hunter World Trophy Guide: the complete trophy & achievement list for glory hunters
Now it's so close to release pretty much all the major information about Monster Hunter World is trickling out there on the internet - and hunters of a different kind, trophy and achievement hunters, will be pleased to see that the trophy list is out for the game.
Monster Hunter World will feature 50 trophies total - 2 gold, 11 silver and 36 bronze - and one Platinum for the truly dedicated hunters out there, of course. These trophies map across to achievements over on the Xbox One, too, but the form in which they've gotten out so far is as PSN trophies, complete with their rarities listed out.
The trophies broadly seem pretty fair, with some challenging you with progressing through the story content to unlock higher rank assignments and hunts and others tracking your progress through the game's various optional content, from filling out your in-game encyclopedia of monster research through to side missions, cooking, capturing monsters and hoarding an absolute ton of money. There's even a trophy dedicated to gathering rare Monster Hunter World weapons. There are some related to getting stuck into online play, too. Here's the Monster Hunter World trophy list in full...
Master the rest of Monster Hunter World with our guides:
- Beginner's Guide: Tips & Tricks for new hunters
- Weapons Guide: which of the 14 weapon classes is best for you?
- Armor Guide: skills, strengths, weaknesses, forging and upgrading
- How to Change Character Appearance after Character Creation
- How to pick up your pre-order bonuses
- How to get the Horizon Zero Dawn Palico Watcher gear
- Multiplayer Guide: how to play with friends, set up parties and send invites
- Female Armor Sets: All Low Rank Female Armor Sets
Monster Hunter World Achievement / Trophy List
Assignment Progression Trophies
- Welcome to the New World (Bronze) - Earn the right to take on two-star assignments
- Nothing Stops This Commission (Bronze) - Earn the right to take on three-star assignments.
- Defender of Astera (Bronze) - Earn the right to take on four-star assignments.
- Into the Deep (Bronze) - Earn the right to take on five-star assignments.
- Death Begets Life (Bronze) - Successfully guide Zorah Magdaros.
- The Empress of the Highlands (Bronze) - Earn the right to take on seven-star assignments.
- One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall (Bronze) - Earn the right to take on eight-star assignments.
- The Sapphire Star (Silver) - Solve the mystery of the Elder Crossing.
Other Progression Trophies
- The Hunter’s Life for Me (Bronze) - Complete 50 optional quests.
- An Inquisitive Mind (Bronze) - Complete your first investigation.
- The Franchise Hunter (Bronze) - Complete 50 investigations.
- Step into the Arena (Bronze) - Complete your first arena quest.
- Nowhere to Go but Up (Bronze) - Complete 50 arena quests.
- New World Settler (Bronze) - Establish five camps.
- The Art of Camouflage (Bronze) - Escape the Jagras pack by hiding in some shrubs.
- Angling for a Bite (Bronze) - Catch your first fish.
- Mmm, So Tasty! (Bronze) - Cook your first well-done steak.
- The Bigger They Are… (Bronze) - Mount your first monster.
- A Living Fossil (Silver) - Capture a fish known as “the living fossil.”
- Snuggles for All (Silver) - Capture a fluffy, snuggly creature.
- Commissioned Work (Bronze) - Obtain 100,000 research points.
- Bourgeois Hunter (Bronze) - Possess 1,000,000 zenny.
- Bristles for All (Silver) - Capture a stiff, bristly creature.
- Rainbow Bright (Silver) - Capture a creature that glitters like a rainbow.
- Impregnable Defense (Bronze) - Obtain five highly rare pieces of armor.
- Power is Everything (Bronze) - Obtain five highly rare weapons.
- Movin’ On Up (Bronze) - Move into an upgraded room.
- First Friends (Bronze) - Befriend your first Tailraider.
- Bosom Buddies (Bronze) - Become fully proficient with any Palico Gadget.
- Monster Ph.D. (Silver) - Research everything about almost every monster.
- Temper Temper (Bronze) - Hunt your first tempered monster.
- Indomitable (Silver) - Hunt 50 tempered monsters.
- Minature Crown (Bronze) - Record your first minature crown in your hunting log.
- Minature Crown Collector (Silver) - Obtain a miniature crown for 10 or more monster in your hunting log.
- Miniature Crown Master (Gold) - Obtain a miniature crown for almost every monster in your hunting log.
- Giant Crown (Bronze) - Record your first giant crown in your hunting log.
- Giant Crown Collector (Bronze) - Obtain a giant crown for 10 or more monsters in your hunting log.
- Giant Crown Master (Gold) - Obtain a giant crown for almost every monster in your hunting log.
- Capture Novice (Bronze) - Capture your first monster.
- Capture Pro (Silver) - Capture 50 monsters.
- Elderslayer (Bronze) - Slay 50 elder dragons.
- Monster Slayer (Bronze) - Hunt 100 large monsters.
- Monster Hunter (Silver) - Hunt 500 large monsters.
Online Multiplayer Trophies
- HELP! (Bronze) - Fire an SOS flare for the first time.
- I Am the Reinforcements (Bronze) - Respond to an SOS flare, and help complete 10 quests.
- Hunters United (Bronze) - Complete a quest via multiplayer
- Hunters United Forever (Bronze) - Complete 100 quests via multiplayer
- Spreading the Word (Bronze) - Collect over 50 Guild Cards.
- Established Hunter (Bronze) - Reach hunter rank 100.
- Conqueror of the New World (Platinum) - Unlock all trophies for Monster Hunter: World