Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - DLC schedule outlined, Demo now available
Atlus USA has posted the DLC outline for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, featuring helpful consumable items and extra events.
A demo is also currently available on the 3DS eShop (NA and EU), and progress made in the demo can be transferred to the full game when it launches. A free 3DS theme featuring the game's key artwork is also available in the theme shop.
Find the DLC outline below:
February 13 (Launch Day!)
- Growth Ring ($1.99): Consumable item. Gain additional EXP.
- Mole Armlet ($1.99): Consumable item. Gain additional money.
- New Difficulty: DEADLY (Free): Unlock "Near Death" difficulty.
- Chibi Art Pack ($2.49): Switch main character art to Chibi art.
- Classic Art Pack ($2.49): Switch main character art to original version's.
- Bathing in Mana ($3.99): Fan service event. Each character will show up ready for a swim. Plus an additional boss battle.
- Rage of the Fallen ($2.49): Rescue Aht and Marco in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Under the Moonlight ($2.49): Investigate information leak with Eruca and Rainey in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Settling the Score ($2.49): Investigate the distortion in time with Rosch and Gafka in different timeline. Fight against seven bosses in sequence.
- Meeting in the Chasm ($2.49): Explore the hidden past of Nemesia.
- Hunting Corridor (2.99): A dungeon that you can find an item to boost up your character parameters.
Atlus has also posted an unboxing video for the game's Launch Edition:
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is set to release in North America on February 13 and in Europe on February 16. Curious about what's different in this re-release? We've compiled the changes here.