Earlier last week, Sega held a poll on Twitter asking fans which one from Yakuza, Virtua Fighter, or Sonic should have collaboration costumes in Atlus' upcoming rhythm spinoff games Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night. But just this weekend, Morgana at the Persona series official Twitter account confirmed that they will have collaborations with all three IPs mentioned in the above poll.
The SEES members of P3D will have costumes from Virtua Fighter, while the human Phantom Thieves of P5D will receive attires based on Yakuza characters. As for Morgana himself, he will get to wear a costume based on Sonic the Hedgehog. These DLC costumes will be available on an unspecified date after the games have been released in Japan.
You can check out the full collaboration costume list right below.
From Virtua Fighter series
- Persona 3's Hero (Makoto Yuki) - Akira Yuki
- Yukari Takeba - Pai Chan
- Junpei Iori - Jeffry McWild
- Aegis/Aigis - Jacky Bryant
- Mitsuru Kirijo - Sarah Bryant
- Akihiko Sanada - Wolf Hawkfield
- Ken Amada - Kage-Maru
- Fuka Yamagishi - Lau Chan
From Yakuza series
- Persona 5's Hero (Ren Amamiya) - Kazuma Kiryu
- Ryuji Sakamoto - Ryuji Goda
- Yusuke Kitagawa - Shun Akiyama
- Ann Takamaki - Goro Majima
- Futaba Sakura - Kage the Florist of Sai
- Makoto Niijima - Taiga Saejima
- Haru Okumura - Haruka Sawamura
From Sonic series
- Morgana - Sonic the Hedgehog
Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night will be simultaneously released for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Japan on May 24. You can also check out more collaboration costumes with Atlus' own Shin Megami Tensei and Devil Summoner series in the Atlus Selection set.