At Gamescom 2018, Ubisoft released a new gameplay trailer for Tom Clancy's The Division 2. The trailer is actually remarkably light on gameplay, sadly, but we did also get a lot of new details about the game's various editions. We already knew that the game was slated for March next year with a beta, but today's announcement also opened up pre-orders, each giving beta access. We also got a new set of screenshots and artwork.
Take a look at the trailer below.
Anyone who preorders any edition of the game will get access to both the Private Beta along with the Capitol Defender Pack - a two-item pack containing a unique SPAS-12 Shotgun, as well as a Hazmat 2.0 Outfit. Physical preorders will need to redeem retailer access codes at Ubisoft's website. Ubisoft's detailed the various editions below:
Tom Clancy's The Divsion 2 Editions
The Standard Edition:
- Base Game
- Capitol Defender Item Pack - Preorders Only
- Access to Private Beta - Preorders Only
The Gold Edition:
- Standard Edition Content
- 3 Day Early Access - Starting March 12
- Year One Pass - 7 Day Early Access to all first year content
The Digital Ultimate Edition:
- Gold Edition Content
- Elite Agent Pack
- Battleworn Secret Service Pack
- First Responder Pack
The Dark Zone Definitive Collector’s Edition:
- Ultimate Edition Content
- 30cm-high figurine of Heather Ward
- Steelbook Case
- Book of Lithographs
- Selected Game Soundtrack
- Washington DC Map
The Phoenix Shield Collector’s Edition: - Ubisoft Store Exclusive
- Same as the Dark Zone Definitive Collector's Edition
- Heather Ward figurine replaced with one of Brian Johnson.
- Brian Johnson figurine will also be available separately.
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 comes out on March 19, 2019.