Eastasiasoft has announced that they will be bringing Chinese RPG Sword and Fairy 6 to PlayStation 4 for North America and Europe. The game will launch on the PlayStation Store in North America on April 2 for $26.99 and in Europe and Asia on April 3 for €26.99. A physical edition of the game will be available only as a Limited Edition exclusively through PlayAsia with pre-orders opening on February 21.
Sword and Fairy 6 became the first game in the long-running Sword and Fairy RPG series (sometimes called Chinese Paladin) playable in English in November 2017, when the PC version released on Steam with English text support.
Find a trailer, overview, and screenshot set below.
About Sword & Fairy 6
Sword & Fairy 6 is an RPG set in a stunning world of Chinese heroism & fantasy come to life.
Embark on a journey to uncover ancient secrets and slumbering beasts in a world torn by warring factions and deception. Freely explore a world of hidden items and abandoned paths while customizing your party and weapons to your heart’s desire!
Choose the playstyle of your characters and weapons, combining unique attributes and combinations – and even morphing the way your weapon looks and attacks!
Fuse real-time and turn-based combat to one, with options to freely select what suits your playstyle. Command the battlefield with strategic formations on your quest for answers!
- Explore a world of ancient Chinese mythology!
- A fusion of real-time and turn-based combat, with player customization!
- Use formations & skills to break through enemy defences!
- Adaptive and compelling difficulty options!
- Seamless transitions from cut scenes to scenario battles!
- Free exploration, including vertically!
- Customize your weapon’s look and attacks!
- Earn reputation by completing quests and finding items!
- Play a variety of mini-games and puzzles scattered through the world!