Utawarerumono Zan showcases Combat in new Trailer and Screenshots
NIS America has posted a new trailer and screenshots for Utawarerumono Zan, showcasing combat for the spinoff.
Find the video, details, and images below.
- Arm your characters with Scrolls, Outfits, and other types of Equipment!
- Test your skills by playing Free Missions and acquiring Military Medals!
- Team up with other players for online multiplayer action!
- With up to 4 characters per Mission, switch between them instantaneously to take advantage of every fighter's abilities.
- Build up your Zeal by defeating enemies (even faster if they're targeted enemies), then unleash a devastating Final Strike!
- In online mode, communicate with teammates using cute stickers and work together in order to achieve total victory!
Utawarerumono Zan will release in North America on September 10 and in Europe on September 13 for PlayStation 4. You can find the release date announcement information and trailer here.