Here's a bunch of new Final Fantasy VII Remake Screenshots and Renders
We're edging ever closer to the highly anticipated release of Final Fantasy VII Remake - and that means we're slowly but surely getting to see more and more of the game. Yes, it's real! It exists. It is a product that you will soon be able to buy. With money!
Needless to say, this is exciting - and today we've got a new batch of media from the game that's just been released by Square Enix. The screenshots give us a glimpse at a lot of exciting new things, including...
- The Weapon Equip and Upgrade menu for Cloud's Buster Sword
- Fresh screenshots of the Darts Mini Game that'll be playable in the Midgar Slums
- A first glimpse at Choco-Mog, which has been moved up from the Chocobo Farm to be available in the Midgar section of the game
- Screens of some of Cloud's abilities including the iconic Blade Burst that splits in three directions out towards enemies.
- A look at the new Assess Materia and ability, which appears to replace Sense, revealing information and weaknesses of enemies
- New environment screenshots of the Slums Church and Aerith's home
On top of that, there's a bunch of screenshots of battle and some new renders showing off Reno, Rude and the Choco/Mog summon. Check them all out below; Final Fantasy VII Remake releases in March next year - just a few months to go!