Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
After years of waiting, Final Fantasy VII Remake is finally available for PlayStation 4. Bryan has beaten and reviewed the game while George is just getting started, so our discussion today focuses on spoiler-free impressions of the early game and combat. Afterwards, James continues his long journeys into Final Fantasy XIV and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
The news side of things is a bit light this week, but the crew discusses the recent reveal of the DualSense controller for PlayStation 5, which inevitably turns into talk about which controllers we like and dislike. The chat then turns to the 28 million sales number for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and our anticipation for Cyberpunk 2077. The cast ends off with a discussion of game delays due in part to COVID-19, including Final Fantasy XIV patch updates and Amazon's New World MMORPG.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), George Foster (@gepugg), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), James Galizio (@theswweet). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play.
- 6:30 - Final Fantasy VII Remake
- 46:20 - Doom Eternal and Animal Crossing New Horizons
- 52:14 - Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward
- 55:54 - Xenoblade Chronicles X
- 1:23:55 - Sony reveals the Dualsense controller
- 1:44:48 - The Witcher 3 sells 28 million copies
- 2:00:42 - New World and Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Patch 5.3 delayed
- 2:06:00 - Signoff