Tetracast - Episode 159: Summer Lull
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this episode, James opens up by discussing some thoughts on the new Isle of Armor content for Pokemon Sword & Pokemon Shield, which seems to be a step in the right direction. James also offers some initial thoughts on a new VN he's been reading - Higurashi: When They Cry. Bryan has jumped into Phantasy Star Online 2, and offers lengthy thoughts on the PC version of the MMORPG. Adam lightly touches on a new playthrough of Super Paper Mario.
On the news front this week, a new Kingdom Hearts game was announced in Melody of Memories, a rhythm game marking the series' first release on Nintendo Switch. Cyberpunk 2077 gets delayed once again, and Baldur's Gate III shows off a little more gameplay. Finally, we run down the smaller bits of news for the week, such as a new Scarlet Nexus trailer and a PC version of Little Town Hero.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), and Adam Vitale (@King_Seda). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 1:29 - Pokemon Sword and Shield - Isle of Armor Impressions
- 15:58 - Higurashi: When They Cry
- 25:01 - Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode 1
- 56:45 - Super Paper Mario
- 1:03:05 - Feature Article Shoutouts
- 1:18:30 - Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory announced
- 1:24:40 - Cyberpunk 2077 delayed to November 19
- 1:29:58 - Baldur’s Gate III gameplay footage and discussion
- 1:39:26 - News rundown (Scarlet Nexus, Solasta, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Little Town Hero)