Monster Crown is a monster-raising RPG set to release for Steam Early Access on July 31
Monster Crown is a monster-raising RPG set to release for Steam Early Access on July 31. The game has been in development at Newfoundland-based Studio Aurum since 2016, and a Kickstarter campaign ran in 2018 to raise more than $45K for the project. The official website is here.
Check out a trailer, fact sheet, and screenshot set below.
About Monster Crown
Unravel Crown Island’s dark, cruel story as you create your own monster legacy. With a history of sadistic rulers and heroic saviors, the island faces another threat in the form of a malicious young woman seeking power. It’s up to you and the monsters you make pacts with to prevent the return of tyranny. Will your decisions make you a savior, or a dark messiah?
- Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter
- Breed and fuse over 200 base monsters to create your own new species
- Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world.
- Make a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game.
- Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe.