Tetracast - Episode 161: Not Always RPGs
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this week's episode, we start off our 'what you've been playing' segment with a non-RPG as George discusses further (spoiler-free) thoughts on The Last of Us Part II, and the crew chats about game length and difficulty. Adam wraps up his playthrough of Valkyrie Profile, and James talks about the visual novel Time Travelers and the grand strategy game Civilization: Beyond Earth. Bryan wraps up the segment with some thoughts on Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark, an indie Final Fantasy Tactics-like.
A light news front this week, the crew chats about more murmurs surrounding the unnamed, untitled Harry Potter RPG. The PC release for Horizon Zero Dawnis only about a month away, and new and returning players can check out new PC configuration options for the open-world RPG. Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is getting a new update with new monsters next week.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and George Foster (@gepugg). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 2:25 - The Last of Us Part II
- 22:30 - Valkyrie Profile
- 31:40 - Time Travelers
- 49:40 - Civilization: Beyond Earth
- 58:36: - Fell Seal Arbiter’s Mark
- 1:13:34 - Harry Potter RPG reportedly planned for late 2021 release on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- 1:23:40 - Horizon Zero Dawn's PC version will release on August 7 with ultrawide support, improved reflections, and more
- 1:28:07 - Monster Hunter World Alatreon update and development of another title
- 1:50:03 - Xbox Summer Game Fest demos start on July 21
- 1:51:33 - NBA 2K21 Standard Edition Pre-orders at $69.99
- 2:04:59 - The World Ends With You anime adaptation announced
- 2:06:21 - Signoff