Survival RPG Artificer: Science of Magic launching for PC via Steam on July 23
Publisher Games Operators and developer Psilocybe Games have announced that survival RPG Artificer: Science of Magic will launch for PC via Steam on July 23.
Find an announcement trailer, description, and screenshot set below via Game Operators.
ABOUT ARTIFICER: SCIENCE OF MAGIC
Artificer: Science of Magic is a single-player survival RPG focused on researching and practicing the arcane arts. Learn how to survive the perils of the hostile Alcor planet by pitting your resourcefulness and intellect against whatever is currently trying to hunt, skin, and make a meal out of you. Apply your technical abilities to the arcane. Learn how to cast spells and craft elixirs. Delve into a dangerous world of mystical research to uncover new recipes and rituals on a journey to unlimited power. Create incantations and build magical automatons. Perform magical experiments to further your knowledge. Master alchemy, thaumaturgy, and divination to construct artifacts of immense strength. Steal arcane secrets from ancient ruins. Learn alien languages to read magical grimoires. Fight monsters and dissect them to learn their weaknesses. Harvest valuable alchemical ingredients. All this to eventually uncover the planet's secrets and find a way home.
- A unique survival RPG that mixes a fantasy world with science fiction elements.
- Original graphic design deftly connecting two different realities of science and magic.
- A system of harvesting ingredients, crafting elixirs, and casting spells allowing gamers to choose their playthrough style.
- Monsters dissection mechanics, allowing the discovery of weak points that can later be exploited in combat.
- A beautiful soundtrack will help gamers to immerse themselves in this one-of-a-kind world.