Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Answers to Taion's Quiz Questions in the quest "Theoretical Knowledge"
Chapter 3 is when Xenoblade Chronicles 3 opens up regarding sidequests and optional content. Once you've gained your first Hero in Colony 4, you can choose to head back to the northern region of Aetia to visit Colony Gamma for the first time - the Colony where Mio's group was stationed during the early events of the game.
In Colony Gamma, the first thing you'll have to do is undertake the quest "Going Beyond Power" to recruit Teach, one of the earliest Heroes in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Once you do this, you can earn the quest "Teach's Teachers", which is a game-long quest comprised of several sub-quests. While you won't be able to finish "Teach's Teachers" until far later in the game, one of the earlier sub-quests is "Theoretical Knowledge". We detail all this and more in our Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Quest Guide.
In Theoretical Knowledge, Taion quizzes the residents of Colony Gamma to some quiz questions. Noah participates in this quiz content, and you'll be given two sets of questions to answer. While you only answer five questions in each set, the questions you'll receive are somewhat random and come from a larger pool of questions. While it doesn't seem to have any significant effect on the game, you can win the quiz contest. You'll know if you win based on the results card given at the end of the quest.
Save your game before speaking with the cadets and beginning the quiz (or perhaps load your most recent autosave in case you need to retake the quiz). Hopefully our list below can help you out.
Please let us know in our comments if we are missing any questions, or if there are any mistakes!
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - First Set of Questions for Taion's Quiz
- Which one of these is not a benefit of inflicting Daze? - All allies recover HP
- Which of these combo routes is wrong? - ... Beguiling Charms
- What name is given to class-specific techniques? - Talent Arts
- Which Attacks weaken the enemy? - Debuffs
- What happens to some enemies when they're in trouble? - They get enraged.
- Whose Role is it to attract the enemy's attention? - Defenders
- What should an Attacker typically do if targeted by the enemy? - Pull Back..
- What is the most important component of a Chain Attack? - The balance of roles...
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Second Set of Questions for Taion's Quiz
- Who led their colony to victory over colonies simultaneously? - Silvercoat Ethel
- Which statement about the Flame Clocks in the Iris is correct? - In Keves it's the right eye, Agnus, the left
- What's the highest rank in a colony? - Consul
- What equipment is exclusive to Kevesi Soldiers? - Power Frame
- What does Black Fog cause? - Annihilation event
- What is the name of the desert in the Fornis region? - Dannagh Desert
- What colony rank comes after Copper? - Iron
- Where did Colony Sigma and Colony 9 fight? - Everblight Plain
- What is the name of the jewel that can be mined in the Aetia region? - Delicate Bell
After the quiz, if you win the results card should say:
Noah won against Zakir, but the result isn't what matters, it's what's learned along the way. Keep up the good work to win the newbies' trust!