Tetracast - Episode 168: Sleepy Summer Knights
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
On this shorter episode on the podcast, James and Bryan are still stuck in service game hell as James plays through the Yo-Kai Watch collaboration in Final Fantasy XIV, while Bryan works his way through Phantasy Star Online 2's newly added episode 4 and Persona crossover. Adam continues to work his way through the backlog as he plays through the Snow Queen Quest in Persona PSP and starts a new adventure in Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling.
On the news front, Warner Bros. Games Montreal has formally announced co-operative action RPG Gotham Knights, though admittedly the participants of this cast are not much very familiar with the DC universe. Trials of Mana has sold better than Square Enix's expectations, and Amazon is bringing Korean MMORPG Lost Ark to the West in 2021. We also have a few more September release dates with Genshin Impact and Baldur's Gate 3, both in a partial kinda way.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), and Adam Vitale (@King_Seda). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
MP3 Download // Podcast RSS Feed // iTunes Feed // Spotify Feed
- 1:45 - Bryan and James are stuck in MMO and GaaS hell
- 7:01- Snow Queen Quest
- 15:10 - Bug Fables
- 17:19 - Open-world, co-operative action RPG Gotham Knights announced for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC
- 22:55 - Sales of the Trials of Mana remake have significantly surpassed Square Enix's initial expectations
- 32:07 - Genshin Impact launches on September 28 for PC, iOS, and Android
- 37:58 - Brian Mitsoda and Ka’ai Cluney are no longer working on Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
- 47:07 - Amazon Games enters publishing agreement with 'Lost Ark' developer Smilegate RPG to release a game in 2021
- 50:37 - Baldur's Gate 3 launches in Early Access for Steam and Google Stadia on September 30
- 58:47 - Signoff