Farming Sim / Action RPG hybrid Monster Harvest coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC this year
Publisher Merge Games and developer Maple Powered Games have announced Monster Harvest, a farming sim where you grow mutated crops to fight alongside you in battle. The game is set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam) this year.
Find an announcement trailer, description, and screenshot set below via Merge Games.
Get ready to grow, collect and mutate your crops and take them into battle! Brimming with a multitude of areas to discover, craft, build your own farm and home, Monster Harvest blends RPG mechanics, exploration and action across the vibrant world of Planimal Point.
From mutating your crops into several different variants and taking them into battle, to collecting a wealth of Planimal companions to help you fight enemies and explore the world with, Monster Harvest brings an array of different elements across it’s bright and colourful world! Meet new characters, visit shops in town, explore dangerous caves or discover new mounts!
Adventure across three unique seasons which can effect the way you play, with strange weather and seasons shifting what you can grow – watch out for the strange mutations during the dark season which can dominate the land!
There's multiple different ways to build and customise the best farm in Monster Harvest! Craft and place dozens of items and take your farm to the next level by crafting artisanal items! Unlock the irrigation pipes, the pickler, and more to turn your freshly harvested crops into products ready for market.
- Farm with mutants! Use magical slimes to mutate the crops you grow on your farm.
- Collectible Planimal companions! Some slimes mutate your crops into Planimals!
- Three unique seasons: Dry, Wet, and Dark - Strange weather and seasons shift what the player can grow.
- Venture into the town of Planimal Point and discover the people and creatures that live there.
- Craft and place dozens of items on your farm!