Tetracast - Episode 170: Audiolog Design
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this episode, Bryan opens up the discussion to talk about the new content added to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition, which are basically recolored gimmick dungeons, as well as finalized thoughts on Horizon Zero Dawn's PC Port. James chimes in with more about Final Fantasy XIV, as he clears the new Seat of Sacrifice extreme trial. George has cleared The Avenger's single-player campaign, which he's pretty happy about, but the game's multiplayer component leaves him a little bit cold.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and George Foster (@gepugg). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 2:28 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition
- 12:18 - Horizon Zero Dawn
- 29:35 - Final Fantasy XIV and discussion on raid-like gameplay systems
- 52:32 - Marvel’s Avengers, initial impressions and upcoming Kate Bishop update
- 1:18:24 - Tease on future discussion on Kingdom of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
- 1:21:39 - Square Enix Tokyo Game Show lineup discussion
- 1:28:46 - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is getting a new edition
- 1:34:53 - JRPG-inspired Edge of Eternity (which is not the same as Lost Soul Aside) launches in Spring 2021
- 1:38:13 - Nvidia announces new RTX 3070, 3080, and 3090 GPUs
- 1:54:40 - George has final thoughts on Avengers, and signoff