Pixel-art action RPG Ocean's Heart announced for PC
Publisher Nordcurrent and developer Max Mraz have revealed Ocean's Heart, a pixel-art action RPG set to release for Steam. In Ocean's Heart you play as Tilia as she seeks her missing father. The game is inspired by 2D Zelda titles, featuring real-time combat, exploration, puzzles, and dungeons.
Check out a trailer, description, and screenshot set below. Thanks to RPGamer for the heads up!
Ocean’s Heart is an action RPG featuring detailed pixel art with a heavy focus on exploration. In a lively world teeming with secrets and mysteries, Tilia sets out in search of her missing father. Follow the trail through the ruins of a flooded kingdom, shape the future of the current world, or keep your head down and focus on your own mission in this epic retro-inspired adventure!
Explore a detailed and beautiful world, brimming with secrets hidden in misty forests, isolated mountain peaks, or saltwater marshes. Every area is filled with unique and meaningful sidequests, ancient mysteries, and dangers.
Battle fearsome monsters and wield various weapons and ancient magic to defeat or outmaneuver them. Search for special materials to upgrade your weapons until you're demolishing monsters who once put up a fierce fight.
Gather various items throughout the world to craft potions, upgrade weapons, and expand your ever-growing arsenal.
- Retro-inspired action RPG with modern trimmings.
- A lively and gorgeously pixeled world full of secrets free to explore at your own pace.
- Menacing enemies and tense boss fights that’ll keep you on your toes.
- An exciting array of weapons, spells, and abilities. Experiment to find your favorites for every situation and foe.
- Unique, character-driven sidequests with heartwarming or twisted stories that expand upon the world’s lore.
- Foraging and crafting elements to increase your chances of survival in a nasty fight.
- Quirky charm and humor to keep you smiling on your extraordinary adventure!