Tetracast - Episode 176: Expected Delay
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In the week's episode, we begin with an abbreviated 'what we've been playing' section where Adam has just started Wasteland 3, Bryan has finished the Early Access version of Baldur's Gate 3, and James has dived into 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim - a game he can't actually talk about too much because of spoilers.
Delays are the name of the game for this week's slate of news, with Cris Tales, Digimon Survive, Gamedec, and upcoming Marvel's Avengers content all missing their announced windows. We do have a locked-in release date for Atelier Ryza 2 next January, as well as some details on Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Cyberpunk 2077, and more!
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), and Adam Vitale (@King_Seda). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 1:53 - Wasteland 3
- 8:58 - Baldur’s Gate 3 (Early Access)
- 20:38 - 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
- 26:58 - Article Shoutouts
- 37:55 - Atelier Ryza 2 set for release on January 26
- 40:57 - Digimon Survive, Cris Tales, and Gamedec delayed to 2021
- 42:57 - Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth series shipped over 1.5 million copies worldwide
- 42:57 - Atlus outlines DLC offerings for Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster
- 47:45 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Deep Dive Trailer, Gameplay Walkthrough, and Recommended PC Specs
- 53:02 - Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City Wire Episode 4: 'Rides of the Dark Future', '2077 in Style'
- 58:52 - Mass Effect Legendary Edition name-dropped by the Korean ratings board
- 1:02:19 - We segue into service game discussion, Anthem, and Marvel’s Avengers
- 1:09:51 - Nioh 2: Darkness in the Capital DLC out now
- 1:12:35 - PlayStation webstore removing PSOne/PSP/PS3/Vita content from Oct 19th, and other Sony-focused discussion
- 1:25:45 - Xuan-Yuan Sword VII releases for Steam on October 29 Worldwide