Seven Knights: Time Wanderer to release for Nintendo Switch on November 5
Netmarble has announced that Seven Knights: Time Wanderer will launch for Nintendo Switch eShop on November 5 in 40 different countries. Digital pre-orders will open on October 29. Seven Knights: Time Wanderer is a spinoff RPG based on the mobile game Seven Knights Mobile, with a battle system and controls optimized for a console platform.
According to Netmarble in a press release, the game is "a single-player RPG that has a storyline with an ending." Netmarble also says that players can collect new characters as they progress through their journey, without gacha mechanics, though it appears no price has been revealed. Seven Knights: Time Wanderer focuses on the story of Vanessa, the eighth member of the Seven Knights, as she embarks on a journey to return safely home after falling into a strange void in space-time.
Netmarble has released a lengthy game introduction video which describes the game's premise, characters, and battle system. This video, description, and screenshot set can be found below via Netmarble. More details, such as character biographies, can be found on the official website.
- A spin-off story in the same world as the mobile game Seven Knights: Vanessa, the 8th member of Seven Knights, and magic instrument Sandy take off an adventure through time and space
- An adventure RPG with a fascinating storyline: Vanessa's story unfolds as she explores various dimensions and recruits allies that become her friends along the way.
- Characters with unique skills and stories: The game offers a selection of 15 playable characters
- A dynamic turn-based battle system: Real-time turn-based battles with elements and a leverage system. Form a team of 5 characters with the most favorable skills and elements for each stage.
- Exciting additional content: Return Vaneesa to dimensions she's visited to interact with her new friends in Egonyx. Challenge your skills in Lunanyx and Enjoy other exciting content!
Vanessa falls into a mysterious place and opens her eyes in darkness. She encounters the legendary magic tool Sandy that has awakened from its seal, and discovers she’s grown herself into an adult by going through a leap in time.
Determined to find her way back to her own time and dimension, Vanessa ventures through different times and dimensions with Sandy. She meets new friends along the way and faces new challenges with them, not knowing she'll stumble into a vile plot that might forever upturn her world.
Vanessa needs to find the Time Crystal in each dimension to keep herself from being trapped and lost in time forever. To find her way home and save her friends, Vanessa embarks on a grand adventure through time.