Tetracast - Episode 177: Making it to the Finish Line
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In the week's episode, Adam has finished Wasteland 3 and discusses how the game incorporates player choice in a world full of terrible people. George returns to the cast with his impressions of the Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory demo, and James has initial thoughts on the Crown Tundra DLC for Pokemon Sword/Shield. James then dives into a discussion of his disappointment in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV. (Note, the topic goes into spoilers, the timestamps below mark the spoiler discussion.)
On the news front, Nintendo announced a first-time localization for the first Fire Emblem title, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light, though it is only being sold digitally for four months. There are new details regarding Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny - including the new Psychic and Mobile Battle Princess classes - Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is getting new DLC, and more.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), George Foster (@gepugg), and Adam Vitale (@King_Seda). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 1:46 - Wasteland 3 (again)
- 13:10 - Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
- 27:03 - Pokemon Sword & Shield: The Crown Tundra
- 42:26 - Nioh 2: Darkness in the Capital Review shoutout
- 43:14 - Trails of Cold Steel IV
- 58:35 - Trails of Cold Steel IV: SPOILER WARNING
- 1:16:52 - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light to release on Nintendo Switch on December 4
- 1:24:06 - Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny screenshots detail new characters, auto-battle,
- 1:27:33 - Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot 'A New Power Awakens Part 2' screenshots
- 1:33:51 - Darkest Dungeon II to release in 2021 on Epic Games Store as an Early Access Title
- 1:43:49 - Godfall details its character customisation and progression systems
- 1:47:38 - News wrapup (Ryza 2, Age of Calamity, and Fallout 76)
- 1:56:01 - 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim